Seo Services

Business

Seo Services

MHRB Assam Recruitment 2026 – 560 Medical & Health Officer Posts, Online Apply

OrganizationMedical and Heath Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam
Name of PostMedical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I)
No of Posts560 posts
QualificationMBBS Degree
Age Limit21 to 38 years
Application FeeRs 150/- or Rs 250/-
Start Date7th September 2026
Last Date20th September 2026

MHRB Assam Recruitment 2026


Medical and Heath Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 560 Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I) posts or its equivalent ranks under Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may check this article for detailed official notification, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, and application procedure to be followed.  
 


from AssamCareer.com – Jobs In Assam, Guwahati and North East India https://ift.tt/mD7X69w
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2026 – 560 Medical & Health Officer Posts, Online Apply MHRB Assam Recruitment 2026 – 560 Medical & Health Officer Posts, Online Apply Reviewed by MADHAB DIGITAL on September 04, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.